Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.337 EGP / GTQ
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,153 prices entered by 324 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 127% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)