Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.315 EGP / GTQ
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,612 prices entered by 286 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 37% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)