Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,346 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00562 EGP / COP
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 26,000 in Cairo you would need to make just about E£ 24,470 (COL$4,353,052) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)