Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,941 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00614 EGP / COP
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 89% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,324 (COL$4,610,855) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)