Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,685 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00610 EGP / COP
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 87% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,205 (COL$4,292,951) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)