Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,779 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00596 EGP / COP
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 83% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,811 (COL$3,996,467) in Manizales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)