Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,067 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26089 EGP / INR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 105% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,735 (₨110,143) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)