Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,224 prices entered by 584 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.374 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 184% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,493 (€1,832) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,500 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)