Cost of living comparison between Lisbon, Portugal and Cairo, Egypt
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.991 EGP / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,250 prices entered by 528 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 69% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥98,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)