Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,055 prices entered by 575 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.530 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 145% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,343 (€2,320) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)