Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.500 EGP / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,954 prices entered by 560 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 194% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)