Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.675 EGP / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,826 prices entered by 623 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 208% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)