Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02844 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 147% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 76,647 (2,694,587 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 31,000 in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 9元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Addis Ababa costs 500 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.35 (about 3 hours ago)