Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.599 EGP / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,738 prices entered by 320 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 108% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)