Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.600 EGP / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,491 prices entered by 270 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,527 ($b11,743) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 26,000 in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)