Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,600 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 50.633 EGP / KWD
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 72% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,529 (Dinar 919) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 27,000 in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cebu City costs Php38 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,300 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mardan costs ₨110 (about 2 hours ago)