Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Cairo, Egypt
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00037 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 35,000 in Cairo you would need to make just about E£ 30,657 (﷼ 82,191,775) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $994 (about 4 hours ago)