Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.800 EGP / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,848 prices entered by 335 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 169% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)