Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,760 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.670 EGP / USD
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 285% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 57,784 ($3,270) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)