Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States vs Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,514 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.911 EGP / USD
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 53,975 ($3,014) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 26,000 in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)