Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,352 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.675 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 259% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,201 (€2,428) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)