Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,532 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.130 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 258% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,811 (€2,226) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,500 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)