Cost of living comparison between Dortmund, Germany and Cairo, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,227 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.646 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,184 (€3,129) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)