Cost of living comparison between Dortmund, Germany and Cairo, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,111 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.926 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,186 (€2,437) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,500 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tacna costs S/. 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩2,880 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)