Cost of living comparison between Dortmund, Germany and Cairo, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,093 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.052 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 99% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,230 (€3,704) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,750 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 200,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)