Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,632 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.769 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 235% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,253 (€2,420) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)