Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,660 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.813 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 279% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 56,816 (€2,730) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)