Cost of living comparison between Dortmund, Germany and Cairo, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,132 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.918 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 90% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,679 (€3,598) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,750 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Alexandria costs E£ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (35 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Poznan costs 1,990 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Denis costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pune costs ₨11,900 (about 1 hour ago)