Cost of living comparison between Dortmund, Germany and Cairo, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,912 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.956 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 97% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,617 (€2,473) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,500 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$194 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)