Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,157 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.055 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 263% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 68,040 (€3,393) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,750 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (28 minutes ago)