Cost of living comparison between Dortmund, Germany and Cairo, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,068 prices entered by 493 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.592 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,738 (€2,530) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,500 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Prague costs 0.00 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milan costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £21,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)