Cost of living comparison between Dortmund, Germany and Cairo, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,000 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.938 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 264% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,505 (€2,403) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,500 in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)