Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 12%|
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 EGP / ARS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,977 prices entered by 345 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Cairo you would need to make just about E£ 9,138 (ARS $13,842) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)