Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.179 EGP / AZN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 176 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 14% cheaper than in Cairo (Egypt)
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 176 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in David costs 10 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $10,165 (36 minutes ago)