Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.509 EGP / AZN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,402 prices entered by 390 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 43% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)