Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.758 EGP / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,928 prices entered by 337 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 62% more expensive than in Cairo (Egypt)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)