Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.399 EGP / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,597 prices entered by 296 different people.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Cairo (Egypt)
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1,200 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)