Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Cairo, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020.
Do you live in Cairo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Cairo (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 28,000 in Cairo you would need to make just about E£ 20,728 in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Petaling Jaya costs RM100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cebu City costs Php38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨24 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)