Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.130 PHP / UAH
Do you live in Cagayan de Oro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php62,000 in Cagayan de Oro you would need to make just about Php47,743 (22,411₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Manchester costs £1,211 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨15,248 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)