Cost of living in Aurangabad, India vs Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.733 PHP / INR
Do you live in Cagayan de Oro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 16% cheaper than in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Php70,000 in Cagayan de Oro you would need to make just about Php58,626 (₨79,985) in Aurangabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $133 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs 4,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Konya costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)