Cost of living comparison between Cork, Ireland and Bydgoszcz, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.370 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Bydgoszcz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 97% more expensive than in Bydgoszcz (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 29,517 zł (€6,755) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 zł in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,275 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,677 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saransk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Almaty costs 6,200 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)