Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 505 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18224 KRW / PYG
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 44% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,100,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩1,721,130 (9,444,243 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 110,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,083 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)