Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.051 KRW / KZT
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,300,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩1,681,537 (551,148 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)