Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 337.458 KRW / ILS
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 17% more expensive than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩3,851,009 (11,412 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩3,280,000 in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 40,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)