Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 358.181 KRW / PEN
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 45% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,120,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩1,722,066 (S/. 4,808) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 300 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (32 minutes ago)