Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.977 KRW / IQD
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 21% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,460,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩2,727,935 (2,792,324 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)