Cost of living in Araraquara, Brazil vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 283.009 KRW / BRL
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Araraquara (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,310,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩2,449,375 (R$ 8,655) in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)