Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 276.507 KRW / RON
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 46% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,030,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩1,645,355 (5,950 lei) in Arad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 2,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tacoma, Washington costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shenzhen costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)