Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 301.678 KRW / BRL
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,180,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩2,087,711 (R$ 6,920) in Aracaju.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)