Cost of living in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.824 KRW / LKR
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anuradhapura (Sri Lanka) is 12% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,000,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩2,626,117 (384,845 ₨) in Anuradhapura.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)