Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.666 KRW / CLP
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,080,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩2,633,742 (CH$1,581,173) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $42,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vilnius costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)