Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 200.936 KRW / TRY
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,270,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩1,573,216 (7,829TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rancagua costs CH$850 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 450 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cork costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 30,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)