Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1179.720 KRW / USD
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩3,878,098 ($3,287) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩3,100,000 in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)