Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 590 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1208.490 KRW / USD
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩4,602,675 ($3,809) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩3,240,000 in Busan.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cadiz costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)