Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1340.756 KRW / EUR
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,200,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩2,588,174 (€1,930) in Almería.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cadiz costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)