Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.070 KRW / KZT
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,040,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩1,552,337 (505,607 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)