Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1286.073 KRW / EUR
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,430,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩2,877,018 (€2,237) in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £64 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Adelaide costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)