Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 580 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.695 KRW / DZD
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 40% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,530,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩2,123,128 (219,003 Dinar) in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)