Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 73.866 KRW / EGP
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,330,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩1,769,422 (E£ 23,954) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)