Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1210.510 KRW / USD
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩4,243,809 ($3,506) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩3,490,000 in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 300 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)