Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.978 KRW / IQD
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 44% more expensive than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩5,154,644 (5,270,099 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩3,580,000 in Busan.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Fe costs ARS $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)