Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.278 KRW / NGN
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 81% more expensive than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩5,710,794 (1,742,079 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩3,160,000 in Busan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gujranwala costs ₨114 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 2 hours ago)