Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1163.630 KRW / USD
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩3,615,184 ($3,107) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩3,460,000 in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)