Cost of living in Aizawl, India vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.747 KRW / INR
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 47% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,480,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩1,840,803 (₨109,917) in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)