Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.578 KRW / INR
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 54% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,500,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩1,618,731 (₨97,645) in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $4.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rawalpindi costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Terengganu costs RM18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Babylon, New York costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Salvador costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)