Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 61.101 KRW / MXN
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,360,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩1,835,455 (Mex$ 30,040) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.67 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,489 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Aarhus costs kr24 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)