Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 819.735 KRW / AUD
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 15% more expensive than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩4,145,528 (AU$5,057) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩3,590,000 in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $8,708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,948 (about 2 hours ago)