Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 39.123 KRW / ETB
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 20% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,090,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩2,476,571 (63,302 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Fe costs ARS $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)