Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 209.105 KRW / TRY
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,400,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩1,409,907 (6,743TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)