Cost of living in Accra, Ghana vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 226.644 KRW / GHS
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 20% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,180,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩2,556,456 (GH₵11,280) in Accra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)