Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.279 KRW / NGN
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 23% cheaper than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₩3,190,000 in Busan you would need to make just about ₩2,454,696 (748,503 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 350 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riga costs €36 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 217₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €440 (about 3 hours ago)