Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 856 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 327.208 KRW / AED
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 37% more expensive than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩4,340,850 (Dirham 13,266) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩3,160,000 in Busan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)