Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Busan, South Korea
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.039 KRW / XOF
Do you live in Busan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 10% more expensive than in Busan (South Korea)
For example, you would need at least ₩3,988,036 (1,956,059 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₩3,610,000 in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $24,325 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pasto costs COL$7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)